Covering For Printer
- Maintain highest possible standards at all times.
- Control of hazardous liquids, inks & solvents.
- Operate Print presses.
- Control quality.
- Setting up of machine.
- Running to optimum output.
- Maintaining general housekeeping duties within area.
- Delegate duties to Print Assistants.
- Working with a print operator, the role involves maintaining a supply of material to the press and ensuring inks and solvents are at hand for the press operator.
- The role also requires a degree of forward planning to ensure work schedules are achieved.
- Maintaining good housekeeping and general tidiness within the working environment whilst working to a strict company health & safety policy.
- Good time keeping and attendance is essential.
Print Services Technician
- Anilox Cleaning & Rensmann operation
- Operation of the ultrasonic cleaning system, measure and record all measurements using the Anicam measuring devise and apply new reading onto the Aniloxes.
- Operation of the Rensmann wash tank and cleaning all press ancillary items to the desired standard. Safe storage of dirty and clean trays in their defined locations.
- Plate stripping and cleaning.
- To be able to remove a plate from a printing sleeve without stretching or ripping the plates, recording any damaged or unfit plates into the correct data base for identification purposes.
- The operation of the Polymount plate cleaner, plate inspection and recording data on any damaged / fit for purpose / missing plates and returning all plates into correct file locations.
- Lead by example, ensuring a safe and efficient workplace is maintained at all times
- Achieve the required company quality standards ensuring both internal and external customer satisfaction
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are monitored, and targets achieved
- Liaise and coordinate with support functions to progress issues concerning
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK