- Technical planning, reviewing and oversight of all team activities
- Creation, maintenance and reporting of bespoke life test rigs (including all associated documentation)
- Validation of life rigs and associated internally developed tools
- Contributing to technical projects for planning, resourcing and technical reviewing
- Ensuring transition of long-term testing from Project completion to the group as an ongoing reliability activity
- Ensuring documentation and process compliance to relevant standards and external regulatory authorities (FDA, MDR, ISO)
- Coordinating feasibility testing for design changes with the technical teams
With a solid background in Engineering, you may have experience of leading a technical team or the desire to step up into team management. Sure, it would be great if you had experience in medical devices, but this is not essential.
- Experience of running long term testing activities on complex electro-mechanical Systems
- Experience of designing hardware focussed test environments incorporating software, electronics and mechanics
- Experience of using CAD systems (we use Solidworks)
- Experience of using software source control systems
- Practical experience of fabricating bespoke test rigs incorporating mechanical, electronic and software elements, including validation
- Experience of statistical analysis of large data sets
- Exposure to Device Risk Management
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience of generating ISO 13485 compliant documentation
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK