Reliability Group Lead
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Arranging daily stand-up meetings, schedule and facilitate meetings and demos,
- Reviewing and coordinating decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organisation
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and helping them grow to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be discussed without being judged.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and sharing information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on refining and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example
- A polite, articulate and confident manner
- Excellent communication skills and a focus on customer service are essential, as is an aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail
- An eye for process improvement
- Strong stakeholder management skills; be confident communicating with professionals at all levels
- Experience within, or adaptable to, a technical working environment
- Able to make decisions and solve problems in complex, pressured and ambiguous situations
- A dynamic and a highly motivated team player who is looking for an opportunity to work in a fast moving, and challenging environment
- Experience of Jira/Confluence/MS office would be beneficial
- Experience using MS Project or Smartsheets would be beneficial
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- In depth understanding of the agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SaFe, etc..)
- A pragmatic approach to the implementation of agile practices
- Certified Scrum Master
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK