We are Willcox Matthews. A leading technical and engineering recruitment specialist connecting the best talent with businesses throughout the UK & across Europe.
- Permanent & Contract Placement, Interim & Executive Search & Selection
- Plastics, Packaging & Recycling, Automotive, Medical Device, Aerospace & Defence, General Engineering & Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, Nuclear, Automation & Robotics, Metals
We are based in Droitwich, commutable from most urban centres in Worcestershire and the West Midlands including Birmingham.
What’s different about Willcox Matthews?
- We run a very open and friendly office, where we want ambitious individuals to be able to reach their full potential. We’re building a recruitment model here that breaks away from traditional targets, such as unnecessary sales calls!
- We want to be able to give someone full autonomy to run their own desk. You may even want to run and build your own team with minimal supervision / targets.
- We’re very open in terms of salary / commission structure, – naturally these are based on past billing experience.
- Our specialism is within the Manufacturing/Engineering Sector but welcome the opportunity to speak to consultants who have been recruiting into any market!
What we’re looking for?
We want someone motivated by climbing the career ladder quickly, earning lots of money and ultimately help shape the future of our company.
You will be responsible for supporting clients in finding the best people to staff their business. You’ll attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. Creating recruiting strategies and building relationships are of course, a vital aspect of the position.
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalise agreements between candidate and employer
- Proven experience / background within recruitment
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Sales/Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Ability to work with targets
Qualifications / Certifications required:
- Degree educated in a business discipline (desirable but not essential)
- Recognised qualifications in recruiting (desirable but not essential)
Salary, benefits & hours of work:
- Your salary package is based around three factors; your basic salary, commission structure and monthly target (cap) – this will be discussed at interview and will be based on your current achievements / expectations
- Healthcare cash plan (after probation)
- Mobile phone or phone allowance
- Flexible working hours / work from home
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Free parking (or you pay us if you really want to)
- Unlimited progression opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK