Quality Systems Manager – Job Overview:
Development and management of Quality Management systems and company compliance.
- Management Systems
- IATF 16949 experience (essential)
- Implementation and maintenance of Quality Management Systems
- Integration of Management Systems
- Develop internal audit plans covering all relevant management system standards.
- Conduct audits
- Lead 3rd party audits and follow up and ensure that corrective actions are closed
- Liaise with relevant bodies, customers and companies
- Train others in relevant management system standards
- Support development of QMS with our suppliers
- Ensure company is compliant with new regulations and legislation
- Produce policies and procedures where necessary
- Conduct audits following the implementation/ participate in 3rd party audits and follow up and ensure that corrective actions are closed
- Keep up to date with all relevant legislation and standards (training to be supported by the company) and advise management team on any actions necessary to ensure compliance
- External 3rd part auditing to maintain skills
Specific skills and experience to role:
- Experienced lead auditor
- Experience in working with 3rd party auditors in achieving and maintaining system approval
- Sound understanding of quality tools and techniques and experience in applying them to a mass production environment
- Experience in the development and implementation of new tools and systems across multi-site organisations
- Good understanding of manufacturing systems
- Project management skills and experience in implementing management change
- Keep up to date with legislation changes
- The role is predominately site based, but may travel internationally in the performance of the job.
- Lead auditor qualification
- Languages – not essential but German advantageous
- Driving licence
- Training will be supported by the company to ensure skill and knowledge are kept up to date in all relevant areas e.g. latest standards, legislation, auditing qualifications etc.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with one of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you:
- 01905 947 400
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions. If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Willcox Matthews Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Willcox Matthews Ltd will require proof of identification.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK