Quality Manufacturing Engineer –
- Support internal and external customers with a variety of complaints and close each within a timely manner using quality processes 5 Why, FMEA’S, Fishbone, CCAR and 8D’s.
- Supporting customer documentation requests in a timely professional manner (including: PPAPS / ISIRS)
- Participate in Internal Audits
- Conducting stock checks
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working to Quality Standards
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment (Injection Moulding and/or Automotive manufacturing experience is highly desirable)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to demonstrate initiative and the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of CMM would be advantageous.
We are ideally looking for individuals who enjoy working as part of a close team, are passionate about what they do and who strive to make a difference. We are always looking to better ourselves and are keen to recruit individuals who like to innovate and improve processes.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK