- To maintain and develop the ISO9001 Quality system to ensure that relevant processes are both in place and adhered to throughout the business and that BSI registration is maintained.
- To develop a project plan and drive the implementation of processes and practices that will lead to an ISO14001 accreditation.
- To lead quality improvement activities throughout the business with the assistance of all members of the management team and the business.
- To oversee and operate the sample evaluation system for new products including client liaison as necessary
- To manage all aspects of quality control throughout the business from sales to despatch working with all departments.
- To investigate customer complaints and internal non-conformances and ensure that corrective actions are put in place as appropriate and implemented.
- To contribute to and participate in both tactical and strategic planning for the Company with other members of the management team.
- Management, training and development of the Quality team.
- General control of expenditure and investment within the quality eam.
- Previous experience in a Quality and Environmental management role within a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Will have participated in quality improvement programmes
- Will have worked as part of a business management team
- Will have had some supervisory experience
- Will be a good communicator and team player and will be happy in customer facing meetings
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK