Principal Accountabilities of a Quality Inspector:
- Perform First-off, In-process/production and Final Inspections.
- Recognize non-conformities.
- Generate quality and process reports.
- Ensure inspection reports are filed correctly in accordance with standards and stored in correct folders.
- Ensure job documentation and master samples are in the correct place.
- Review verifies and update documentation of parts (as necessary) for compliance to drawing and/or specifications, detail documentation of results.
- Share technical knowledge about products with relevant staff.
- Work closely with all departments, inform and update about any changes.
- Support company goals and objectives.
- Participate in continuous company improvement.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK