- Inspector position requirements.
- Conversant with ISO9001 and AS9100 if possible.
- Capable of using Verniers, Micrometers, Height gauges etc.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings. BS8888(old BS308).
- Able to work unsupervised. Some overtime required.
- CMM capable if possible.
- Aerospace environment (clean, light work) working with expensive materials.
- Gauge R&R and MSA.
- An individual with a good work ethic with good opportunity’s to further themselves within the business
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK