- Inspection of incoming product to ensure conformity to specification including review of supporting documentation
- Inspection of internally manufactured products
- Maintaining records of inspection and ensuring correct drawings are accessible
- Final inspection of customer deliveries prior to despatch / where required
- Inspection of stock (product audit) to ensure conformity to specification, identification, traceability, and freedom from contamination / deterioration
- Segregation of non-conforming product
- Instigating, updating and closure out supplier corrective action reports
- Process customer returns
- Compiling product technical data sheets
- Support colleagues on product quality matters
- To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be added to this role
- Work and promote the company values of Ownership, Commercially Focused, Determination and High Standards.
- To Observe the company’s H&S policy at all times and to take reasonable care for H&S of themselves and of other personnel who may be affected by their actions
- To run and participate in all QRQC sessions and actively work with the quality / systems team to manage in the company integrated Quality systems
- Take all 5S guidelines in high regards, ensuring the physical and virtual workplace is maintained in a neat and tidy condition at all times
- Present the company to external partners / stake holders to the standards set by the values and policies
- Attend twice yearly ‘one’ communication session
- Identify personal training requirements
- Work and achieve agreed objectives to an agreed time frame
- Remain compliant with GDPR
- Carry out any other reasonable duties requested and required
- Look to control / improve / challenge the inputs to generate the set gross margin
- To respect colleagues’ views and opinions
- Look to support new / untrained staff in your areas of expertise
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK