- Ensuring the Quality Management systems and processes are adhered to company sites, including (and not limited to) Internal Product and Supplier Audits where required.
- Ensure customer quality requirements are embedded in all production processes including (and not limited to) CNC, Laminating Trim and Paint departments, by way of close interaction with Project Managers, Manufacturing Supervisors and Production Teams.
- Create and develop action plans with development heads to drive improvements in quality performance and close out any NCR’s raised.
- Supporting Production teams in using problem solving tools to implement permanent fixes to quality issues.
- Liaising directly with Suppliers and Customers to resolve non-conformance issues.
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation.
- Record, investigate and assist the Quality Manger, Projects and Production teams in the completion of Internal and customer NCRs and concessions.
- To assist when necessary, with various project related tasks Own and maintain our organisation’s quality management system to ISO9001, IATF and Customer specific standards.
- Control of Quarantine process areas.
- Agreeing in-house standards while promoting quality achievement and improvement across the organization.
- Maintaining a constant awareness of the business context and company profitability.
- Creation and development of inspection manuals.
- Update and review PFMEA’s and control plans.
- Experience in IMDS
- PPAP Prep and Submission
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK