- Manage resolution of customer related incidents. (Complaint Reports, PQM’s)
- Implement robust containment activities.
- Ensure on time submission of 8D reports to customer
- Liaise with internal suppliers to improve quality of delivered product Internal Audits (Systems, Process, Product)
- Ensure effective use and maintenance of core Quality documentation (Control Plan, Post it notes, Quality Alerts, Care points)
- Maintain statistical methods including SPC. (Statistical Process Control)
- Support APQP quality related activities (Control plans, MSA, Product validation etc.)
- Worked in an automotive manufacturer within a quality engineer role
- Genuine passion for quality
- Can demonstrate dedication in keeping both internal and external customers engaged in achieving quality standards.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK