- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track issues.
- Perform thorough regression testing when issues are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor process results.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Experience with APQP and PPAP
- Proven work experience in manufacturing
- Proven work experience in manufacturing quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK