- Leading small team of 4 people
- Develop, implement, and maintain a plan to insure our QMS and Policies are compliant with requirements
- Root Cause and Corrective/Preventive Action Investigations for the Site
- IATF experience is essential
- Comfortable Interfacing with Customers
- Injection moulding experience useful but not essential.
- Competent with maintaining & developing a site QMS
- Experienced with various quality problem solving methodologies and techniques such as 8D, SPC, APQP, PPAP
- Have the proven ability to lead and manage a team of site quality professionals (QA/QC/SQA)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK