- Ensure product is correctly identified and inspected to quality standards in line with procedures.
- Carry out quality checks and inspect in process samples according to documented instructions, ensuring the satisfactory quality of the product prior to batch release.
- Record and communicate all quality issues to the relevant Supervisors/Management Team.
- Ensure work is completed in a timely manner to meet all Customer and Quality Manager’s required target dates.
- Work with the Production Departments to ensure that all quality procedures are followed and finished product meet the Customer’s specification requirements.
- Participate in company quality programmes e.g. Internal Audits, Calibration, QA Action Sheets etc.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working to Quality Standards
- Experience of working within a factory environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Effective communication
- Self-motivated, shows initiative and has the ability to multi task
- Confident attitude with the ability to deal with staff at all levels
- Print/Packaging background
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK