- Maintain highest level of cleanliness and 6s standards in pre-press area (daily checklist);
- Ensure correct Plates and other consumables are always available.
- All H&S aspects are adhered to.
- Mounting plates for print jobs accurately using correct plates, sleeves and tapes.
- Correctly identify, record and report any plate damage.
- Strip plates without causing any damage to plates.
- Helping with proof problems on and off press as and when required.
- Assist with Plate cleaning and storage as/when required
- To maintain high standards of work at all times
- To control hazards
- To take ownership and responsibility for ensuring mounted plates for jobs are ready and available on time
- Checking work instructions to ensure all parameters are correct for Print jobs before plate mounting.
- To ensure all necessary administration work is complete as per the instructions
- To adhere to all health and safety requirements
- To maintain all housekeeping duties within the pre press area
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment would be preferable
Specific Skills and Abilities
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- An effective team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise work
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Basic Computer skills required (eg FlexNet / SAP).
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK