Project Process Engineer
The Project Process Engineer is a key role within the business. They will be working with all our UK Plants, ensuring best in class definition and management of new project tooling, equipment and processes. This will include quotation phase through to project launch, as well as the management of tooling, equipment and manufacturing process for new products, ultimately handing over to the relevant Plant who then manage serial production.
- Technical understanding of Manufacturing and Assembly Processes
- Strong Supplier management skills
- Automotive industry experience
- Interior trim Automotive industry experience
- Good Technical understanding of Manufacturing and Assembly Processes
- Experienced in process selection, feasibility and definition for new products
- Experienced in generating detailed specifications for tooling and equipment
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK