Project Process Engineer
Management of tooling, equipment and manufacturing process for new products, Definition and management of new project tooling, equipment and processes from quotation phase through to project Launch.
- Generate Process definition sheets (PDS) for new products
- Select cost effective processes
- Define cycle times and labour requirements
- Generate layout and facility requirements
- Identify and provide costs for required tooling, equipment and facility investment
- Support the Project Manager with MAKE or BUY analysis
- Conduct Technology trials to support feasibility analysis
- Complete the Process definition validation activity (PPCR).
- Collaborate during generation of Design FMEA.
- Manage the Process FMEA and process Simulations (MTM, T-SIM, …)
- Manage technical specifications, machinery and tooling
- Manage Requests for Purchase (RFP’s) for direct materials and investments
- Generate Materials and process flow-chart / Layout
- Plan the Process industrialisation in the manufacturing facility
- Manage documents to support process according to procedures.
- Manage the process industrialisation at the production plant(s)
- Support the plant (Launch manager) in pre-serial production
- Lead Process Acceptance Gateway reviews (IPA´s)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK