Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Utilise the necessary project management tool(s) and processes to enable easy collaboration and communication between project stakeholders
- Work closely with team members and relevant stakeholders to identify problems, create solutions and implement those solutions
- Analyse specific business and technology problems to ensure business needs and requirements are met
- Track and monitor progress of project activities and ensure key development milestones and deliverables are achieved
- Initiate, plan and deliver a variety of projects within agreed budgets
- Naturally, you’ll be analytical, inquisitive and organised with a keen eye for detail. You’ll be as keen as we are to work to the highest possible standards, and a great team player. We’re also looking for you to have:
- Strong and proven stakeholder management skills
- Experience across multiple stages of the project lifecycle from project initiation through to successful delivery
- Experience within or adaptable to a technical working environment
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills and a focus on customer service are essential, as are an aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail
- An eye for process improvement
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrable organisational skills and the flexibility to cope with varying demands and pressures
- Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK