- Ensure that all necessary information is gathered to fully scope the project.
- Interact with Customers and suppliers as required.
- Determine Project requirements in terms of Time, Cost and Resources to enable to fulfil the initial expectations.
- Highlight to next level any constraints and bottle necks, in order that completion time is not compromised.
- Ensure that Project is compliant to Health &Safety, Internal Standards and Customer’s expectations.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is available for sign off when handing over to Production.
- Provide timely progress reports.
- Any other reasonable task as requested by the senior management team.
- At all times a focused and driven approach must be adopted with the aim of achieving the initial Project expectations.
- Project management experience (Microsoft Project) in a similar environment.
- Smart and being able to interact with Customers, Suppliers, and Internal Stake holders.
- Preferably but not necessary from a tool making background.
- Someone that can bring something new but relevant to the team.
- Previous medical experience would be beneficial, with an understanding of ISO13485 standards.
- To manage multiple projects in a multidiscipline environment adopting best practices to satisfy internal and external Customer’s requirements.
- Project Management experience in Injection Moulding within the medical industry.
- Tool making experience preferable
- Microsoft Project Management
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK