- Assure that the Company project management process & methodology, project plans, budgets and schedules are implemented on all projects.
- Conduct routine program management reviews with Project Teams and Sr. Management.
- Coordinate resource allocation & constraints with other project managers/engineers and/or site personnel.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders (plant and/or corporate) to establish project priorities and meet committed timelines.
- Manage inter-departmental team to ensure program execution. Track and report status of programs and projects. Measure and report cost and schedule performance against objectives. Review and approve documentation for the “transfer to production” process.
- Primary responsibility for identifying program risks and taking preventative actions. Serve as primary technical contact with the customer.
- Review and approve validation documentation and reports. Ensure the project complies to all applicable regulations.
- Provide interface to customer’s Quality-Regulatory-Compliance organisation ensuring project team complies with customer’s requirements.
- Lead, mentor, and develop a project team. Plan resources and ensure proper support and requirements is allocated to project team. Champion and promote the use of Six Sigma skills in the execution of projects.
- All interactions, work flow, productivity levels, and quality standards are implemented with a “Customer Service” approach to both internal and external customers.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules. Ensures that all activities are at all times compliant with Company QMS /ISO 13485.
- To contribute to Company continuous improvement initiatives and, where appropriate, identify and implement continuous initiatives pertaining to the role of the Project Manager.
- To comply with good manufacturing practices at all times
- To comply with Company Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures and to ensure operation within those guidelines.
- To carry out any other agreed duties which reasonably fall within the remit of the Project Manager
- Education to degree level or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in project delivery
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and technics and quality related management tools
- To be prepared to travel and expedite projects.
- Advanced Green belt/lean six sigma certified preferred
- Microsoft project software/smart sheet experience preferred
- Experience of managing projects within a medical/pharma contract manufacturing organisation
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of the injection mould process
- Competent and confident in delivery of presentations at all levels
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK