- Provide strong project leadership for collaborative cross-functional teams
- Successfully deliver projects from initiation through to market release
- Motivate and empower the project team to deliver project goals
- Utilise project management tools and processes to create, track and report progress on project scope, schedule, resource, budget, and risk
- Ensure adherence to project milestones and identify opportunities to accelerate delivery without impacting user needs, quality, or cost
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement through excellent collaboration and communication
- Solve problems, mitigate and manage risks
- Support the Chief Project Manager to embed a culture of project management excellence
- Project management experience in a cross-functional matrix organisation
- Experience in managing new product development projects for medical devices
- Excellent understanding of project management processes
- Strong and proven stakeholder engagement skills
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- An agile and responsive style with an aptitude to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrable organisational skills and a capacity to manage ambiguity
- Good mental agility to enable on-boarding of diverse technologies and products
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to anticipate issues and develop solutions
- An appetite for continuous learning and personal development
- A degree qualification in an engineering discipline or other related technical field
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK