- Lead varied technical teams across the complete project lifecycle from initiation to realisation
- Manage internal stakeholders and keep them informed with clear reports
- Validate and deliver business priorities to keep our project work focused on the most valuable work for CMR
- Create a culture of excellence in project management in Information Services
- Ensure project work is done to a high standard, and meets our regulatory requirements
- Proven stakeholder management skills, comfortable influencing people at all levels
- Great project management experience across a variety of methodologies and team sizes
- The ability to manage ambiguous and changing demands in a complex environment
- A record of training, qualification or professional development related to project management
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK