- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within scope and within approved budget and profitability
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure the correct execution of projects
- Lead the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage relationships with customer to ensure his satisfaction
- Create a detailed project timing plan and monitor the progress
- Control project performance through GA KPI’s in monthly basis.
- Perform Project Risk Assessment and ensure project management to minimize project risks
- Escalate risks and/or problems to GA Management
- Prepare project budget and track it.
- Define appropriate project purchasing strategy with Purchasing Department
- Manage changes according to GA procedures, ensuring project targets achievement.
- Provide all necessary information to Costing and Commercial departments to support all quoting activities affecting to project and to new businesses.
- Collect and provide to Financial Department all need information for project profitability analysis.
- Create and maintain project documentation according to GA and customer procedures, and use GA storage systems (DMS, Leassons Learned, etc.)
- Cooperate with Commercial department and Plants on the tooling invoicing process
- Must have automotive industry
- Experience of doors and IP experience
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK