Project & Event Support Assistant
- Working with the Project Management and Admin Team to book and manage freelance crew and logistics.
- Supporting the Project Management team with client requests.
- Entering purchase orders / invoices onto Rental system.
- Arranging cross hire of equipment as required.
- Organising crew logistics: floats, PD’s, crew food, crew cars, flights, accommodation.
- Using the Portal System for management of jobs.
- Booking vans and trucks.
- Answering phones and ensuring efficient handling of enquiries and messages
- Ensuring all in house stationery and clothing stocks are maintained
- Sorting post / parcel delivery & collection
- Maintaining PSP Portal
- Maintaining Driver Mandate database
- Additional support to accounts department when required to process PO’s & invoices
- Good communication, logistics, information management and time management skills
- IT Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Hiretrack, PSP Portal, Adobe Artwork Packages
- Be able to work within a fast-paced environment with sometimes tight deadlines
- Basic H&S Skills
- Driving License
- Ambition, flexibility, confidence, and a proactive approach.
- A willingness to take on responsibility and use initiative.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to deliver projects on time and prioritise workload
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK