This Project Engineer role requires someone with a strong track record in New Product Introduction, with key requirements that include:
- Mechanical product design
- Injection mould tool design or sign-off
- Agreeing project scope, timelines and performance metrics
- Leading a cross functional team to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Carrying out project administration duties
- Maintaining regular customer contact
- Participating in Continuous Improvement activities between NPI projects
Skills and/or experience:
- An engineering/CAD background and injection mould tooling experience .
- Excellent communication skills.
- They will have experience of dealing directly with customers, with strong people skills and the ability to keep everyone focused on the project objectives.
- Although not essential, a level of commercial experience would also be a benefit.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a hands-on approach.
- A structured approach to problem solving.
- Successful candidates will be HNC/HND/Degree qualified.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK