Project Engineer (Multi-Skilled)
Overview of Skills Required:
An Apprentice trained or Graduate with a few years working experience within the plastic industry, if you have high-level skills in any of the below requirements.
- Moulding Simulation ideally Moldex3D (but Autodesk MF considered)
- Mould Design (CAD, Solidworks, Visi)
- Mould Engineering (management of moulding projects and specification of moulds and injection moulding equipment)
- Moulding Process & Validation (trained to a high level of validation and understanding of mould qualification protocols and measuring of components)
- Polymer Science/Engineering
The candidate will be worked with to progress their learnings into other areas of the company and become pivotal in the progression of the business. The candidate must have at least one or more of the skills mentioned to a very high level. The candidate will be trained accordingly to have the other skills required to fulfil this role.
The location will be in our development test centre and working onsite at a customer R&D facility under the Senior Process Engineer’s supervision and Technical Project Manager.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK