- Interacting with customers, suppliers, and internal resources.
- Demonstrating knowledge of project and programme management principals.
- Using project management tools to manage diverse projects or programs.
- Defining and managing scope, time, and resources of large scale, complex projects or programs.
- Facilitating identification of project or program risks, developing and assigning responsibility for mitigation actions, and managing the mitigation plan.
- Review and approve validation master plans protocols, and reports. Ensure compliance to all applicable regulations.
- Provide interface to customer’s Quality-Regulatory-Compliance organisation ensuring project team complies with customer’s requirements.
- All interactions, work flow, productivity levels, and quality standards are implemented with a “Customer Service” approach to both internal and external customers.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules. Ensures that all activities are at all times compliant with Alltrista Plastic Ltd QMS ISO 9001 & ISO 13485.
- To participate in Alltrista Plastics Ltd formal programme of continuous improvement initiatives and, where appropriate, identify and implement continuous initiatives pertaining to the role of the Project Engineer.
- To comply with current good manufacturing practices at all times
- To carry out any other agreed duties which reasonably fall within the remit of the Project Engineer
- Advanced Green belt/lean six sigma certified preferred
- Microsoft project software or equivalent experience is preferred
- Experience of working within a cross matrix management environment is preferred
- Experience of managing projects within a medical/pharma contract manufacturing organisation
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience and understanding of the development and design of plastic parts, insert molded parts, and assemblies.
- Must be able to work under own initiative as well as working within a team environment
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK