Project Engineer –
The successful Project Engineer will be capable of managing multiple projects together with a small team of Engineers.
- Control of Project from Concept to completion.
- Tooling for manufacture / design and specification (working with sub-contract tooling companies)
- Product design and development support
- Production process methodology
- Creation of Bill of Materials / Operator instructions.
- Plant layouts and equipment specification relating to specific projects.
- Continuous improvement and cost saving.
- Customer & supplier Technical Liaison.
- Budget control for tooling, plant and equipment relating to projects.
- Knowledge of PPAP process and documentation.
- An experienced individual with 1-2 years practical project experience and the ability to manage multiple / short lifetime projects
- Must be able to work as part of a team to ensure short lead-time projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Knowledge of tooling design. Thermoforming would be an advantage however any manufacturing using tooling for forming processes will be considered
- Knowledge of 3D / Solidworks Design software (Preferred but not an absolute must)
- Mechanical engineering biased.
- CNC Programming experienced preferred but not essential as training can be given
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK