Project Development Engineer
- Work within our technical department, providing support for a range of new and existing projects.
- In-depth, hands-on experience of injection moulding and associated processes
- Experience with setting up and troubleshooting products in a wide range of polymers
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of APQP and PPAP methods
- A good appreciation of Quality & Environmental Management Systems e.g., ISO9001, ISO14001
- Experience liaising directly with suppliers and customers
- Ability to read technical drawings (e.g., tooling GA drawings)
- Computer literacy e.g., MS Word and Excel
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK