- An opportunity for a versatile engineer to join a UK based established service provider to OEMs in China; focused on delivering the very best moulded automotive kinematic products. Products include interior parts for automotive using the injection moulding process.
- You, as Program Manager, will be leading a cross functional team responsible for the importation of new components into manufacture. This is a technical role, where you will also be responsible for the maturation of the injection moulded tools together with Product Development with support of a Program Engineer
- Responsible for projects’ timeline, quality of products and profitability
- Ensure projects’ completion on time, within budget and meet customer objectives
- Act as liaison for external customers and internal team
- Lead Cross Functional Team for APQP activities; strive for continuous improvement
- An experienced leader of direct and indirect teams and their management
- Experienced in an OEM or tier one with a high level of knowhow on plastic injection moulding and fixture management
- Proven ability in delivery project management within an APQP or similar framework
- Sound commercial and financial sense considering Program budget
- Extensive experience in automotive industry, in particular kinematic interior parts development with good knowledge from start of Program to smooth transition of production transfer
- Experience of high volume and low volume vehicle programs
- PC and CAD literate and at ease with MS Office products
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Mechanical / Automotive Engineering, or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in project management for Program Manager applicants
- Familiar with Automotive Industry and TS16949 quality system is a must for Program Managers
- Good leadership, people skills and result oriented
- Effective communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent in English (Knowledge of anyone of these languages Mandarin, German, Spanish & French is a plus)
- Having a PMP Certification or other Project Management related certificate is a plus
- Work in Shenzhen, China
- Work timings => 08:00 am to 17:00 pm
- Probation period => 6 months
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK