- Be responsible for maintaining the company Production Planning and Replenishment systems within manufacturing operations and procurement, to ensure all processes are standardised and fully documented and provide further support and encouragement to sustain this.
- To carry out analysis as appropriate to ascertain the root cause of issues relating to customer service and inventory control. Perform analysis on lines shipped to ensure the correct levels of inventory are in place based on recent demand history, with a target to meet the customer’s requested date 95% of the time. Facilitate meetings and group discussions as appropriate to gain the improvement or change(s) necessary.
- To review facility inventory on a daily and weekly basis, maintaining focus upon improvement against local goals. Work with the Supply Chain Manager and Customer Services Manager to ensure that the correct controls are in place and are maintained to align settings across multiple databases and also between Sales and Operations.
- To understand and interpret MRP and Kanban in order to schedule manufacturing jobs, purchase orders, sub-contract jobs, MRO requirements in a timely manner and to schedule order lines according to the capacity available for the necessary departments and prioritising as required.
- Ensure that Customer Service responsiveness is maintained to the highest standard. Liaise with the Supply Chain Manager, Customer Service team, and SBU Coordinators to monitor current delivery performance levels and work together to enact improvement plans.
- Proactively have discussions with suppliers to ensure deliveries are on time to ensure Customer Service is maintained to the highest standard. Take appropriate action with supplier jobs / orders that are past their required date in order to minimise the number of late customer orders. Drive to the root causes of issues and coordinate the actions to resolve them.
- Further evolve the degree of collaboration between planning and customer service. Proactively engage both teams towards common goals.
- Gain X-functional knowledge of the Affiliate Planning Analyst role, for support and flexibility
- Experience in Operations, Business or Production Systems related discipline (required)
- Computer literate with experience with the following: – (Manufacturing Business System, Excel specialist, Word, Powerpoint etc) (required)
- Demonstrated capability for analytical root cause problem solving (required)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written. Facilitation, training, coaching, influencing (preferred)
- Previous knowledge of Symix, SAP (preferred)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please do not hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK