- Working with the Production Planning team to ensure all customer orders are loaded on to the correct machines to ensure availability of finished goods as required by the customer.
- Ensure that production is planned in the most efficient, cost-effective way. This will include producing OEE reporting, weekly management KPI reports and production forecasts.
- Work with the Engineering department and the Production team to ensure efficient hand over of all new products from Engineering to Production, including material availability, production tooling signed off, ISR sampling signed off by customer and all details entered on to the production planning system.
- Produce production capacity reports and close collaboration with the Sales team with regards to lead times and customer requirements.
- Liaising with customers on their requirements, delivery dates and recovery plans as required.
- Complete the successful introduction of the live production planning system, IN Touch.
Purchasing and Stock Control (in conjunction with the Purchasing Manager)
- Ensuring all raw materials and bought out parts are available at the point of use and controlling stock levels to ensure uninterrupted supply to the production team.
- Managing supply of production consumables, PPE, small tools and equipment.
- Overseeing the despatch and goods in department to ensure on time delivery to the customer and effective management of deliveries into the business. Managing transport costs and regularly reviewing transport methods, with a view to cost and environmental efficiencies.
- Chairing the daily cross functional production meetings.
- Reporting to the senior management team on the departments progress, changes and developments.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK