- Generate and maintain production plans, work orders and Barco plans in order to achieve sales order requests.
- Process orders, and with due regard to stock, identify manufacturing requirements.
- Communicate calculated and revised delivery dates to the sales team.
- Monitor and control stock levels.
- Daily prioritising of machine numbers in line with breakdowns or labour requirements.
- Produce and maintain monitoring information, liaising with production, other departments and customers via the sales team to ensure adherence to plan.
- Forward planning using Customer Forecasts.
- Assist with compilation of strategic plans.
- Prepare and develop reports using the Barco system.
- Process and produce manufacturing and performance statistics as required.
- To demonstrate at all times a proactive and flexible approach and to carry out any other reasonable duties
- The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed. Such variations are a common occurrence and do not in themselves justify the re-evaluation of the post.
- All employees are required to maintain safe working practices by adhering to the Health and Safety policies of the company in place at any given time.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel and Word
- Capable of working as part of a team with relatively little supervision using their own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Pro-active in identifying ways to improve department efficiency
- Knowledge and experience of using Sage and Barco systems
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK