Production & Materials Planner
- Maintain production schedule using a weekly and a daily plan, optimising tool changes and ensuring sufficient labour and materials.
- Monitor production actual v plan status and escalate any issues or deviations from the production plan.
- Receipt and acknowledgement of customer orders
- Record and monitor appropriate machine and labour utilisation KPI’s and present to the daily production meeting.
- Ensure efficient ordering of all raw materials, packaging and consumables.
- Carry out monthly stock take recording and reporting stock accuracies.
- Manage customer lead times to ensure orders are scheduled and delivered on time.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Run daily production meetings with all relevant departments.
- Proven track record in planning within a manufacturing facility.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Provide status reports for production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory.
- Proven experience as a production and materials planner preferably gained in an injection moulding environment.
- Be computer literate with working knowledge of Excel and material / resource planning software.
- Determined to achieve daily and weekly individual and team goals.
- Good at problem solving.
- Proficiency in MS office suite.
- A proactive approach to regular interaction with other departmental teams, including Quality, Sales, Engineering, Stores, and Despatch departments.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK