- Drive behavioural based safety and environmental adherence throughout the department by partnering with the EHS team.
- Have a risk-based approach to managing Quality and deploying industry standard expectations and adherence throughout the team.
- Drive stability, consistency, and incremental improvements to deliver results (labour, output, adherence to plan, arrears etc)
- Continually challenge “Our ways of working”, with a strong focus on “soft on people, hard on performance” approach, to drive out waste and deliver improved performance, cost of ownership and ROCD.
- Lead the “PQ” – Production Qualification sign off for all new tool, machinery, product, and process introductions.
- Lead our approach and model for delivering, developing and maintaining our training needs for all operational staff within the level 5 teams and below to drive continuous improvement across Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery
- Ensure all the Leadership approach, training and coaching is in line with values and has a positive impact on our key employee engagement needs around, morale, involvement, and staff development.
- Partners with all key stakeholders (Engineering, Planning, Assembly, Finance and HR) to manage the day to day operation and reporting requirements.
- Maintain KPI’s for deliverables and costs, ensuring budgets are built from the bottom up, maintained and utilised in the most efficient manner
- 5+ years in a senior leadership position
- 5+ years of plastics / injection moulding
- Delivery of a cultural shift within complex, legacy teams.
- Ideally educated to a degree level or equivalent work-based experience
- Engineering qualification – desirable
- Leadership/Management certification
- Customer focus and quality improvement
- Drive for achievement, initiative and flexibility
- Leadership, Influencing, coaching, organisational awareness
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK