Job Start Date: ASAP
Commutable From: Liverpool, Manchester, Warrington, Bolton, Bury
Benefits: To be discussed at interview
We have been tasked by our client, to support them in their search for a Production Engineer – Assembly. For the role of Production Engineer, you will be required to assist with a new factory set up, managing the process of equipment transfer. The successful candidate will understand the processes and be able to fault find to ensure the processes run smoothly. The role will require the successful candidate to be very hands-on in the short term.
Relevant Job Titles:
Project Engineer, Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Installation Engineer, Commissioning Engineer
- Carbon block wrapping machine
- Gluing machinery
- Machines that print dates/code
- Heat bonding equipment
- Various auto and semi-auto assembly fixtures
Skills / Experience required:
- Engineering background
- Experience in plastic moulding assembly (preferably plastic type assemblies)
- Production engineering Testing
- Life test Failure test analysis Fault finding
- Troubleshooting Batch production control
- Understanding Quality
- General IQC – OQC – line QC
- Understanding Supplier IQC
- Process control and stability from SPC
- Batch test data
- Familiar with an ISO controlled operation
If you would like to apply for the role, simply click the ‘apply now’ button to upload your CV and contact information or contact the assigned consultant for this job vacancy.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
“Willcox Matthews Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Willcox Matthews Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving license, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable”.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.