Production Data Controller
- Liaising with the other departments to coordinate the introduction of new products or changes to existing ones.
- Obtaining the information required by Epicor from the stakeholder departments.
- Testing and verifying the data obtained before entering it into Epicor.
- Timing actual trial runs to obtain correct setting and cycle times where these are not known.
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of two product data technicians whose role is to obtain actual data and update Epicor as directed.
- Taking and circulating minutes and action points from weekly new part introduction meetings.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate a good standard of general education.
- Any qualifications demonstrating basic office skills are desirable but not essential.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlooks, Excel and Word.
- Good communication abilities, both written and verbal.
- A good understanding of manufacturing processes, such as machining, injection moulding, presswork etc.
- An understanding of ERP systems and particularly of MRP and product costing is desirable but can be taught on the job.
- The ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Several years of working in a manufacturing company, preferably at a supervisory level.
- Several years of using computer systems within a manufacturing context.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK