Product Quality Engineer
- Implement the defined product-related quality processes, procedures, and principles across the business, including manage design-related product change implementation
- Maintain compliance of product-related manufacturing quality performance including technical investigation on product failures and resolve product-related quality issue as appropriate
- Perform technical investigation on customer complaint and resolve external product-related quality issue, including product recall and adverse events as appropriate
- Drive the Corrective and Preventive Action process with various stakeholders to resolve product-related quality issues
- Work with various stakeholders including developers, manufacturing, customers, and regulatory bodies to facilitate corrective action
- Train and coach others in best practice and the required levels needed to maintain conformance with product and regulatory requirements
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Helping to manage and improve quality metrics.
- A degree in science or engineering-related discipline and/or basic working knowledge of electronics and mechanics
- Understanding of precision electro-mechanical manufacturing and assembly methods and has some knowledge of related quality key processes
- The ability to demonstrate a hands-on approach to quality engineering and you won’t be afraid to get involved with any issues as they arise
- A dynamic and proactive outlook with strong problem-solving skills, knowledge in quality problem solving tools such as 8D or Lean Six Sigma would be an advantage
- Ability to process lots of data and information, extract facts, determine a course of action and implement accordingly
- The willingness to take responsibility and effectively manage your time and multiple tasks to meet deliverables on time
- Familiarity with document management system, software, internal auditing is an advantage
- An excellent communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- The capacity to mentor, counsel, encourage and motivate others to deliver their best
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK