Job Start Date: ASAP
Commutable From: Manchester, Warrington, Liverpool, Runcorn, Chester
Benefits: To be discussed at interview
Our client, an injection moulding plastics manufacturer of medical components, has retained our services to support them in their search for a, Process Technician to join their expanding team.
The successful candidates will have a strong background in Injection Moulding and be fully competent in carrying out Tool & Materials trials. The successful candidate should also be backed with relevant external training qualifications (BPTA, G&A, PTIC).
Relevant Job Titles:
Moulding Technician, Moulding Engineer, Process Engineer, Senior Moulding Technician
- Responsible for the efficient running of production equipment.
- Supervision and development of shift personnel.
- Setting up and running of production moulds/processes.
- Sampling and evaluation of moulds when required.
- Setting up of ancillary equipment, material conveying systems, dryers, robots, Etc
- Material handling.
- Undertaking, and contributing to the organization of, validation related activities.
- Process troubleshooting.
- In process quality checks, measurements and visual testing where required.
- Completion of batch paperwork, and other associated reports.
- Machine maintenance within the limits of training competence.
- Liaison with Company Personnel
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring cleanliness / housekeeping levels are maintained/improved upon.
- Ensuring the highest Health and Safety standards are maintained.
- Ensuring good and constructive team working with all Company Personnel.
- Acting as cover for other personnel where required.
- Other tasks / activities as required by Company Management.
If you would like to apply for the role, simply click the ‘apply now’ button to upload your CV and contact information or contact the assigned consultant for this job vacancy.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
“Willcox Matthews Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Willcox Matthews Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving license, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable”.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.