- Plan and supervise the daily manufacturing activities on a shift, assuring production output supports the production schedule.
- Create a culture of Safety, Quality and Accountability within the team as well as individual work assignments.
- Champion the principles of Proto Excellence by identifying and perusing opportunities for improvement.
- Promote the concepts of 5S and continually seek to improve work processes & individual performance through continuous improvement methods.
- Previous Supervisory or Management experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Injection Moulding Manufacturing specifically with bespoke or prototyping products.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Good organisational skills and ability to grasp and prioritise verbal and non-verbal work instructions from supervisors or technical leads.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK