- Ensuring the servicing teams have scalable processes and solutions that meet the immediate business needs as well as supporting the fast growth of the business
- Identifying key process improvements in field service and related support activities, including third party service distributor
- Having close engagement with the stakeholders – field and supporting teams
- Looking at the interactions of servicing processes with the rest of the business, driving end to end process views
- Define how we measure our processes
- Ensure risk management exists for all key processes – impact analysis of changes (PFMEAs)
- Knowledge and experience of successful process improvement and mapping complex processes
- Drive to design efficient and value-added processes
- A track record of analytical thinking and creative problem solving
- The ability of look forward, considering new business strategies and adjust processes accordingly
- Experience of facilitation and conflict resolution around different stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively within the business, influencing adjacent areas of the business
- Knowledge of change management
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
In addition, it is desirable for you to have experience of any of the following:
- Operational excellence training e.g. Six Sigma, Lean Management
- Analysing the data gathered from the process metrics
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK