Reporting directly to the Production Supervisor, this role is responsible for operating Bystronic Brake Press machine. Other duties involved in the role are as follows:
- Adjust and load tools as required to perform correct folds and bends to produce a variety of mils and stainless steel components.
- To read and interpret engineering drawings
- Maintain and ensure equipment is safe, clean and in good working order
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and tidy, adhering to Health and Safety procedures and policies at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate within this position and skill set required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must possess experience in operating and setting press brake machines
- Possess a good understanding of engineering drawings
- Be able to work within a team or on your own
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude
- Pay attention to detail and quality
- What we offer in return:
- Full time, permanent contract.
- Access to a contributory company pension scheme, employer contribution of 3%
- An extremely varied and interesting role.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK