- Generating weekly schedule with Production using MRP data & scheduling boards.
- Setting up, managing, and maintaining accuracy Part and operational data within Epicor ERP System.
- Monitoring and tracking WIP progress, identifying resource and capacity constraints.
- Observing existing processes, analysing production performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
- Provide support to all operations and extension requests & contribute to progress meetings
- Perform regular analysis of all schedule trends.
- Analysing technical drawings and providing feedback if concerns with standard.
- Develop, control, monitor, analyse and report on planning functions within ERP system for continuous operational improvement
- Experience Using ERP /MRP Systems
- 3+ Years Project Planning / Scheduling Experience (desirable not essential)
- An Engineering / Project Management Qualification (desirable not essential)
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to be nimble and problem-solve with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, timely, and professionally within our team and internal stake holders.
- Experience in Excel managing data with advanced formulas and functions.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Must meet deadlines within a multi-task environment.
- Able to work with little direct supervision yet understand when to elevate issues and concerns.
- Works well in a Team.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK