- Day to day to management of bills
- Administration duties
- Management of holiday diaries
- Booking / organisations of meetings
- Travel and accommodation for business trips
- Manage postal activities
- Budgeting of accounts
- Background in financial management / accounting
- Diligence and attention to financial detail
- Excellent communication skills, with a confident and persuasive telephone manner
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Highly computer literate, including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A confident, conscientious self-starter with a strong work ethic, personable character, and the capability to build good working relationships
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, if you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK