- Full responsibility for the manufacturing standards and output of the production site.
- Full responsibility for customer order fulfilment from the production site. Including reviewing forecasts, orders and ensuring production planning to meet this demand
- Full responsibility for reviewing site workload and resources accordingly to meet demand and to flex to required site production outputs.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality production at the site is of a high standard, ensuring necessary quality processes and procedures are followed and working with the Quality team as required when complaint and improvement actions are required.
- Responsible for ensuring logistics processes and procedures are followed within the site and working with the Customer Service and Logistics team as required and where improvements are to be implemented.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to and the promotion of Environment, Health and Safety processes and procedures for the site. Working with the EHSQ team as required.
- Responsible for ensuring HR processes and procedures are followed and working with the HR Management team as required.
- Monthly reporting of KPI’s to Operations Director
- Full understanding of the customer, stock and delivery requirements specific to the Factory.
- Identify and Manage Factory Improvement projects for the company.
- Identify, with Factory Manager, factory improvement projects, infrastructure/building requirements and other non-technical improvements required for the site and implementing with necessary authorization.
- Any other task deemed reasonable for the role
- A degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Extensive knowledge of injection moulding processes, tooling, and industrialisation
- Previous Managerial experience
- Leadership and development of staff in key positions
- Good personal skills and a flexible approach to management
- Experience of working in high volume injection moulding / assembly environment
- A logical and methodical approach with good analytical and practical skills
- IOSH or equivalent Managing Safely
Training may be given in the following areas:
- 8D Problem solving
- 30 days annual holiday
- Company car or cash allowance £5,550 (after completion of 3 months successful service)
- Private fuel card once in receipt of company car/cash alternative benefit
- Private Medical Insurance including family members (after completion of 3 months successful service)
- Pension – salary sacrifice. Employer matching contribution up to 6%
- Life Assurance at 3 x annual salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discounts Platform
- Cycle2Work scheme
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK