- Supporting the team with continuous improvement projects
- Line Manager responsibility
- Ensuring safety standards are maintained at all times
- Overseeing efficient manufacturing operations
- Ensuring all logistics and quality colleagues aligned to night shifts
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Critical thinking and good analytical skills.
- Desire to progress within the department
- Effective communicator with good team skills
- Ability to work on own initiative / adapt to urgent requirements
- Methodical approach with high attention to detail
- Strong administration skills with computer literacy
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK