Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Maintaining and improving the Injection Moulding, Extrusion and Mixing equipment
- Will be responsible for maintaining and improving equipment in the companies associated plant.
- Experience of working within an industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience and skills of working with electrical, pneumatic, and PLC controlled systems
It would also be desirable to have
- A working knowledge of hydraulics
- Problem solving and diagnostic skills for any breakdowns and planned maintenance
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK