Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Contribute to driving Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) by maximising uptime, working to standardise the electrical and mechanical systems through planned preventative and reactive maintenance and developing/improving production processes.
- Provide support to all areas of the factory.
- Provide technical assistance to the Engineering Manager and General Manager in the resolution of quality and production problems i.e. internal and external complaints.
- Organise own time and other resources to achieve agreed tasks, monitor progress, follow-up and overcome obstacles. Meet targets of time, cost and specification.
- Identify areas for personal training and development which would contribute towards the Company achieving its goals and objectives.
- Ensure that risk assessments are performed in accordance with the Group Safety Manual and that corrective action is taken to maintain a safe working environment.
- Ensure that the department and work area is kept clean and tidy at all times and that there is no danger of cross contamination of materials or products.
- Ensure that Health & Safety plus legal requirements are always complied with.
- Carry out all safety checks as specified in the relevant work instructions or on planned maintenance charts and report any health and safety concerns to your Manager/Cell Leader or the Safety Co-ordinator.
- Perform activities within key operating targets (as detailed in the Business Plan and Appraisal Form).
- General all-round experience with mechanical and electronic machinery and automation
- Experience of building facilities management
- HNC or Equivalent in electromechanical disciplines
- Nebosh qualification and experience of H&S management
- Exposure to mechanical engineering in a volume manufacturing environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV – or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK