Relevant Job Titles:
Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Service Engineer
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site.
- Maintenance servicing and repair of injection moulding machinery
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance of moulding machines and associated ancillary equipment.
- Schedule internal works maximising planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule and ensure all preventative maintenance is carried out.
- Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements.
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, suppliers and other service providers.
- Attend various meetings as required.
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors.
- Produce monthly reports to include costings for the department and potential costs for miscellaneous issues.
Knowledge, skills and experience required for the successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Excellent organisational and follow up skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must possess 17th/18th Edition Wiring qualification
- Must have experience with maintenance servicing and repair of injection moulding machines